Monday, August 2, 2010

I ♥ paper.



seriously, I love paper. there is just nothing like it. lately I've been following this awesome blog from a paper store... just for the inspiration.


they just came out with the cutest calendars, and I am totally in love! personally, I use a lilly calendar which I had color-coded by activity, but that just became too complicated.


compulsive organization aside, there are still a million reasons to love paper. I'm a big fan of personalized stationary and hand-written notes. they are completely underrated and under used. in case anyone is interested, I found an article explaining the circumstances under which one would want to write a note. they list gift thank-yous, invitation responses, condolences, business lunches, invitations to a friends' home, and apologies. I'd add to that: a thank-you for a party, birthdays and thinking of you.
of course and email is nice as well, especially if you are in a pinch (no stamps, no nice paper, pen is out of ink, etc., etc... trust me, I'm in college too). but if you have a minute or two there's nothing more personal!

No comments:

Post a Comment